Thursday, March 5, 2009
A Love For Wedding Planning!
Hello All! My name is Danielle and I am a 24 year old teacher in NYC. I just recently got married to the man of my dreams in October. I was engaged for two years and did all the planning myself. I am a very anal person, as well as a perfectionist. Everything for my wedding had to be done a certain way, from the color pattern, to the placement of certain items. I absolutely loveeeeddd doing all this stuff for my wedding. Although it was very time consuming, it all paid off in the end. Now that my wedding is over, I have realized my love for putting everything together for weddings. I have two weddings coming up soon, and I have been helping plan their weddings, from flower arrangements, to color design, to little odds and ends that really make a difference. So, with all my love for planning, I know that it is a very annoying thing to worry about for very busy brides. People work, you have to these days to make it to the next day, so I would love to take on the job for you. I will be posting as much information as I can about my planning and my wedding, and if any of you need any help with anything please let me know and I will see what I can do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- April 2010 (2)
- March 2009 (3)

No comments:
Post a Comment