Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Time flies!!!

wow, so lets see, I have not posted in about a year.....what a hectic year it has been. I actually just went to submit the photos for my wedding album, its only been a year and a half since I was married! I was finally in my first wedding, as a bridesmaid, and I think it was more nerve racking then my actual wedding. The wedding was on one of the coldest days this February, two days after a snowstorm that closed the schools. Our dresses were a nice shade of purple with a platinum sash around the waste. The flowers were a lilac purple with sparkles on it, very pretty. We had to take photos on the beach, besides the fact that our heels were sinking into the sand, we were stepping into mounds of snow. Nothing a little cafe patron cant handle :-) One glass is all you need to warm you up. One of the guys even stripped down and jumped into the water....craziness! The wedding was at a nice catering hall on Long Island, and the service there was wonderful. The bridal suite got locked every time we left and unlocked when one of us needed to get up there. I'll be posting some links to vendors I have used as well as friends of mine. Maybe even some photos. See you soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers